If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, please contact us at email@example.com
2. Responsible for data procesing
Barcelona Tango Club
C. Aragó. 393 2-1
08013 – Barcelona
+34 625 983 704
(Spanish and English, French and Italian)
3. What information do we collect?
We collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our products, services and website (collectively, our “Services”).
Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Postal code
- Email address
This data is collected directly from you when you:
(1) create an account to register for the Festival.
(2) complete contact or subscription forms, or when you request information via email.
(3) make a payment throught our credit card platform (TPV Banco Sabadell – Redsys)
4. What do we use the information for?
Mainly we use your personal data to manage your registration to the Festival.
5. Information shared with third parties
We share your personal information with trusted third parties, providers of the following services:
DOSVISUAL (Web development and Hosting service)
Banco Sabadell / Redsys (Online payment platform)
These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from using, sharing or retaining your personal data for a different purpose for which they have been specifically contracted (or without your consent).
We do not transfer your data to any other provider, or abroad.
6. Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement request
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
7. Retention and security
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights;
- or needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Access / rectification / deletion of your data
Access MY ACCOUNT with the username and password you provided when creating it. In the dashboard you can see what personal data we have registered, what orders you have made and edit the password or billing address.
Last updated: May 25, 2018